04B Sprocketat highly discounted prices. These can be easily availed at industry leading prices with customized specifications of the customers. All staff warmly welcomes the vast number of businessmen of foreign companies to create brilliant!
- Number of teeth: Sprocket are available with small and large number of teeth to match your usage condition.
- Construction: Sprocket are manufactured in four types in conformance with JIS standards.
Material: Sprocket are available in the following material as standard.
Carbon steel for machine structural use or rolled steel for general structure use.
Austenitic stainless steel.
Ferrous sintered alloy
Use sprockets with hardened teeth when tooth strength and wear resistance need to be increased.
Teeth are not hardened. The teeth on sprockets in the large tooth are not heat treated.
Bore: the following three types of bores for attaching the sprocket to a shaft are available for sprocket.
Standard pilot bore
You will need to further finish the bore when using.
Uses a code for the type of bore finishing. Allows for accurate ordering with just the model. Quick delivery available
Tightening a bolt firmly locks the sprocket to the shaft by means of frictional force from the taper sleeve. Can be attached simply with no troublesome keyway processing on the shaft side for easy phase matching. Removal is also easy.
- Standard designs and production per drawing
- Material: Medium-Carbon Steel(S45C, S50C), Stainless steel, Iron
- Surface treatment: Heat treatment.
- Grade: International standard, ISO. provide high quality and sense of trust in customers
- CT POWER offer RS25~RS200 sprocket, and European standard sprocket.
- Delivery possible at short notice.